Introduction

Welcome to the NorUT Stampede blog (website)!

Here's everything you need to know about NorUT Stampede. The NorUT Stampede is a running club located in Northern Utah. The club is free and welcomes people of all ages, skill levels, and from anywhere. Though it will be more convenient for you if you live in the general area (Weber Countyish).

I decided to form a club in the area because: 1- A running club doesn't exist around here. 2- Provide motivation for everyone involved, especially me. 3- Connect with other local runners. And 4- to have some fun.

I've included a few things as part of the blog including a calender, where I'll post the dates of our runs and other local runs, a link to the NorUT Stampede Group, which is a forum, and an area with other helpful links. The site will grow and evolve with the club.

If you're interested in joining, just send me an email. My contact info is listed to your right.

Also, if you're interested in planning some runs, helping update the calendar, contributing to the blog, or helping out in any other way, let me know.

Also, if you have an idea that you think would make the club more fun or more beneficial to its members, let me know.

I've planned the first run for Saturday, January 3rd (see the calendar for details). If interested, feel free to show up.

Regards,
Cris

From Northern Utah Runners...

Runner's World Magazine Video RSS

Local Weather